Views

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New hottest pepper

Watch out ghost chii, there's a new chili in town. It's been reported that there is a new world's hottest chili. It goes by the title Trinidad Scorpion Butch T, or just Butch T for short. It rates 1.46 million heat units in comparison to jalepenos 5000 heat units. The pepper is so powerful, handlers have to wear gloves when touching it. Making salsa involves full protective gear and masks.



Personally, I think this is RIDICULOUS! Who would ever want to even look at something this hot? All this would bring you is pain, intense, severe, flaming pain. It would hurt going in and hurt going out. You've got to be crazy to create it and even crazier to taste it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110412/od_yblog_upshot/new-chili-pepper-crowned-worlds-hottest

2 comments:

  1. Mary I agree with you! If this pepper is so hot then why are people eating it? I like to eat, but if I ate this pepper I would be going straight to the hospital! If you have to wear full protective gear to even make salsa you probably shouldn’t eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love really spicy food, but I hate when food it's so hot that that you cannot even taste anymore, or hold it for that matter .. I know some people who would definitely love to try that though. I feel like that can't be good for you.

    ReplyDelete